We're looking to hire developers, not necessarily security researchers! Specifically we expect the following from candidates:
- Many years of experience with Linux/GNU development, including system-level and kernel-level Linux development, documented by the actual projects,
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies, and specifically with Xen hypervisor,
- Basic understanding of the Qubes architecture and excitement about the project :)
- Product-oriented approach (polishing, testing, packaging, understanding of user needs),
- Good communication skills in written English
- Decent, full-time salary,
- Opportunity to be part of a renown security team,
- Opportunity to work on an exciting product,
- Work on a GPLed project with all the benefits it gives to the developer (visibility, rights to the code)
Please do not send typical resumes: don't write about schools you finished, certificates you obtained, driving license, scuba trainings, etc. We are only interested in a short bio (keep it below 100 words please), and links to your past or current projects. Include your geographic location.
While it would be great if you were based in Warsaw (or somewhere in Poland), as it would allow for regular face-to-face meetings, this is not a critical factor. ITL doesn't have a physical office, and everybody work from their apartments, so there is no need to relocate to Warsaw, in case you happened to be based somewhere else.